Senior Brand Manager (Brand Activation)
— Global FMCG brand
- Leading consumer brand, with a global presence.
- Fast pace and dynamic working environment.
- High profile role within the department.
We are on a look out for an experience Senior Brand Activation Manager with a substantial retail / FMCG experience. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Brand Activation Director and you’ll manage a small team.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be shaping the Annual Category Plan in collaboration with Brand Development and Trade Strategy colleagues. The majority of the efforts your team will support will be focused around In Store Activation and “Go to Market” aspects of marketing. It’ll be your responsibility to assure that categories you manager deliver expected results that are aligned to a wider business growth.
What experience you’ll need to apply
● Substantial Brand / Category Management experience.
● Marketing degree, business degree or an MBA.
● Strategic thinker and a true problem solver.
● Willingness to travel (up to 20% of your time, mostly within a UK).
● Genuine team leader.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £50-60k DOE + benefits. Due to the office location having a car will be highly beneficial.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information