Business Analyst/ Senior Business Analyst
— Digital Projects within an Agile team
- Digital Business Analyst opportunity working on complex digital projects – from website development through to platform migration.
- Join a digital agency with stunning offices in the heart of Bristol.
- Competitive salary in the region of £30k - £45k.
Due to growth my client, a thriving digital agency are searching for a Business Analyst with a proven background in driving significant digital projects to join their Bristol studio.
What you’ll be doing
This calls for a skilled Business Analyst with the ability to get deep under the skin of a business requirement, auditing and understanding business processes. You'll interview and build strong relationships with key stakeholders, whilst running workshops, all of which will help build the complete picture and form the basis of winning digital solutions.
You'll enjoy working on a rich variety of projects across a range of B2B and B2C businesses. From enterprise level digital projects to business critical eCommmerce, transactional programmes and CRM programmes.
Not only will you produce impeccable project definitions and documentation you'll have top notch digital project management skills, be able to evidence a sound understanding of technical platforms and their implementation and importantly the ability to build your solutions around highly effective user journeys and experiences.
What experience you’ll need
- You will need to be a Digital Business Analyst currently working in a digital environment or a Digital Business Analyst.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- You will be a technically minded person who is passionate about digital & technology and you can demonstrate an ability to wrap your head around the development lifecycle products quickly.
- Your background will ideally be gained from a digital consultancy, digital agency, tech start-up or an eCommerce business.
- Experience in writing detailed technical specifications.
- Experience in managing JIRA tickets would go a long way here.
- Experience of a BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) environment would be the icing on the cake.
- You will be an exceptional communicator - in writing and in person - able to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues alike.
- Strong stakeholder management experience as this role is client facing.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary in the region of £30k - £45k (dependent on experience) and the opportunity to join a thriving digital agency who offer a flat structured and non-hierarchical working environment where you’re able to control your own destiny and be treated as an adult.
We always welcome hearing from Business Analysts – get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today to discuss your next career move.