— Fantastic Consumer Brand
- Opportunity to join a market-leading financial services provider.
- Cool, modern offices in the heart of Bristol, easily commutable from Bath, Newport, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham and Swindon.
- Salary up to £35k, plus a generous benefits package.
We’re working with a forward-thinking FS client to appoint a Junior Business Analyst into the busy tech team in the vibrant Bristol head office near the harbour.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will report into the Senior Solutions Consultant and you will be working on business change projects; predominantly IT systems and architecture and data-led projects. Your team will look after the more technically complex projects.
The business is growing and there’s never been a better time to join as they’re about to start a large transformation project, involving data warehouse, onboarding a new supplier for all of the IT infrastructure, building a new data model, source data processes and reporting. This is a large long term project and it’s kicking off in the next few weeks so there’s lots to get stuck in to from the get-go in addition to BAU projects.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as a Business, Data, Insight, Change Analyst for example within a commercial environment.
- Experience of IT/Technical or change and transformation projects.
- An understanding of VBA, SQL or ability to read basic code.
- Bright, enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Experience of a process improvement environment.
- Solutions orientated approach to problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage stakeholders at all levels and work with cross-functional teams.
- Good knowledge of technologies (existing and emerging) and Office products such as Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ideally, financial services experience but it is not essential, so if you are ticking all of the boxes apart from this, we’d welcome an application.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a salary up to £35k (dependant on experience), bonus and a generous pension. In addition to working in a creative, exciting office environment and be part of a culture that likes to give back to charity and really make a difference.
If you fit the above criteria then get in touch with Aaron at ADLIB with an up to date CV to be considered.