- Brand new Business Analysis role within a well-established Digital Agency.
- Clear path to progression within a growing and successful company.
- Very Competitive Salary.
We are working with a forward thinking, fast paced, and fun agency in the heart of Bristol who seek an experienced Business Analyst to join the team due to continued client growth and company performance.
What you’ll be doing
As part of an agency that specialises in the design and build of websites, you will enjoy working on a variety of projects differing in size, complexity and budget with a number of high-profile clients in a range of industries from non for profits through to FMCG.
You will utilise strong traditional Business Analysis skills to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders by assessing processes, requirements gathering and delivering data driven recommendations and reports.
You will be working closely with two other seasoned Business Analysts who have backgrounds as solution specialists around websites, e commerce and development. This represents an opportunity to work collaboratively to build your knowledge greatly, whilst also supporting with core business analysis tasks and taking the lead with various projects and clients.
Previous experience in areas such as e commerce, ERP, warehouse management and UX would be beneficial but by no means essential.
Overall, you will be part of a well-respected agency with a clear path to progression who understand that their people are the life and soul of their success.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have previous experience as a Business Analyst who has worked on website development or technical projects.
- Budgeting, forecasting, planning and monitoring.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Superb stakeholder management and communication Skills.
- An analytical and methodical approach.
- A continuous improvement mentality.
- Technical understanding of e commerce, ERP, warehouse management.
- Comfortable in an agile and fast paced environment.
- An eagerness to learn and progress.
- Passionate about the world of digital, with an understanding of the full lifecycle.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The opportunity to join a successful agency that strives to develop their people. You will be surrounded by likeminded, experienced, and happy colleagues who believe in having fun whilst delivering results. You’ll earn a competitive salary, with regular reviews and promotion opportunities.
Apply via this advertisement or contact Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— B2C Luxury Clients (Digital Agency)Location:Bristol + RemoteSalary:£On Experience
Location:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— CMS buildsLocation:LiverpoolSalary:Competitive