Senior Business Analyst
— Join a customer focused IT Team
- Work in an Agile environment where the work/life balance is important.
- Work on varied projects with the wider IT team.
- Work to support business change needs and help the business grow and develop.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working within a friendly team, you will follow projects through their lifecycle, gathering requirements and creating functional specifications. You will be translating business jargon into technical talk and vice versa to ensure all business areas are working towards the same goals effectively.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You will need to not only have impeccable interpersonal skills but also be able to understand what stakeholders want out of a project even if they don’t know quite how to say it.
- In your role you will get to work on various projects therefore it’s crucial you are able to identify which development methodology is most appropriate for the task between Agile and Waterfall.
- Working with the dev team, other analysts and internal stakeholders to establish both technical and functional requirements.
- Multiple end-to-end project lifecycle experience
- Degree educated with a minimum of 3 years business analysis experience
- Working with external stakeholders
- You will be results-focused
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be working within a truly fun and friendly environment where the work/life balance is important. On top of that, you will receive an annual bonus and other employee benefits.
Apply now with your most up to date CV or get in touch with Wiktoria to find out moreBack to jobs