You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading FinTech firm
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading Fintech firm
- Make a big impact on the data landscape
- Play a role in shaping the future state of the organisation
This leading FinTech firm are embarking on a large scale data change programme to overhaul their data platforms, infrastructure, master data management and data quality and to implement a full range of analytics capabilities across the business. They need to bring on board Data Analyst or Data Strategy Analyst who can support the mapping out of their current state and working on analysis work to help structure their new data infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing
You will work closely with the Data Strategy Lead & Enterprise Data Architect to review the current state of the data infrastructure and architecture in the business. Following this you will support the Data Strategy Lead and Enterprise Data Architect by providing data analysis into the various potential new business architecture designs to ensure that they are following a data driven methodology.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience as a Data Strategy Analyst or Business Analyst working on data projects
- SQL and strong Excel skills
- Broad understanding of data quality, master data management & data warehouses
- Organisational change experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive package of up to around £40K - £45K + benefits + c.15% bonus.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: