Business Intelligence Analyst
— FTSE 250 firm
Salary: up to £35K
- Excellent opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 firm in a central Bristol location.
- Gain further experience in a corprate BI function.
- Join an innovative and forward thinking company.
Supporting the Finance department, join a friendly and professional Business Intelligence team and gain exposure to more BI tools for a FTSE 250 firm.
What you’ll be doing
Working for the Business Intelligence Manager, you will do deep deive analysis into the business to be able to provide insight and analysis to support strategic decision making. You will work on various projects to improve business analysis and reporting across the firm and build valuable relationships with staff from across the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong, practical experience of SQL
- Experience using data analysis and manipulation tools
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools / technologies
- Some dashboarding / reporting / data visualisation experience ideally with Tableau
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £35K - £40K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package.
Amazing working environment with some great people
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs