Business Development Executive
— International Law firm
- Marketing, Client relationship management and business development.
- You will be based in central Bristol in modern offices.
- Exciting opportunity with heaps of development opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to join a leading international law firm based in central Bristol or central London. This role is an integral part of the marketing team and is focused around client relationship development, marketing, events and pitching. For this role, we require experience within a similar position, ideally within the legal sector or wider professional services space.
What you‘ll be doing
You’ll be working in a challenging yet fulfilling role and be supporting your specific sectors with a range of tasks such as client relationship management, marketing and business development. Within the organisation, each team has a great passion for the sectors in which they operate; therefore you will be expected to understand your market and develop your specialist knowledge. You’ll be working very closely with the BD Manager to deliver marketing plans, detailing marketing activities and events and budget requirements. You will also be implementing firm-wide campaigns covering the UK and international business areas.
Another exciting aspect will be supporting on selected pitches, ensuring best practice in opportunity assessment and pitch management. You’ll also work very closely with the specialist marketing teams (Communications, Marketing & Events, Brand and Design) to project manage client events to make sure they are delivered successfully and within budget. You’ll also be creating marketing content and working on web copy, brochures and other materials. You’ll also be supporting the company-wide CRM programme for key development clients to ensure you are completely maximising existing client relationships.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Managing projects to completion and evaluating their effectiveness
- Confidence in your approach when briefing partners and lawyers on sales and marketing initiatives
- You'll be proactive in agreeing on priorities and identify the appropriate level of importance/urgency for projects
- You'll be exceptionally organised, with a good eye for detail, highly literate and numerate
- You'll have excellent communication skills – will build excellent rapport with the sales and marketing and legal teams through face to face contact
- You'll also be confident to self-assess projects and issues without micromanagement and to suggest alternative ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- You'll have the ability to multi-task with a variety of stakeholders
- Ideally, you will be educated to graduate level or have CIM qualifications
- IT literacy: Excellent Vulture, PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Experience of InterAction or similar CRM database
- An interest in a role that is a mixture of marketing and some sales challenges
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary range of £27k – £32k dependent on your experience and your location plus a range of other benefits. You will also be supported with unlimited progression opportunities.
Please get in touch soon to discuss this role in more detail and Please apply by sending your CV in response to this advert.