— Lovely Organisation
- The main focus of the role will be to liaise with new members.
- The office is based in Bradley Stoke.
- You’ll be required to attend 3 UK conferences per year.
We are on a lookout for an organised Administrator to join a great Client of ours, a membership organisation based in Bradley Stoke.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role, you’ll report to the Director or Membership Services. The main purpose of the role will be to acquire new members. This will be done by following up on all activities over the phone, such as website and phone enquiries, event leads, current members recommendations and lapsed Clients. You’ll act as the first point of contact for new members and you’ll create their records within the CRM system. For those who decide not to sign up straight away, you’ll follow up accordingly due in course. You’ll take payments and liaise with the Finance team to raise invoices. Moreover, you’ll be responsible for reporting; both top-level daily reports and more detailed monthly reports where you’ll explain how many new Members have been added.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous administration experience.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Being extremely organised and proactive.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £20k rising to £21k after passing the probation.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs