Business Development Manager
— Central Bristol - Law firm!
• Work for one of Europe’s most innovative law firms.
• Be part of the senior strategy team.
• Specialise in Clean Energy and Renewables sector.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager with previous professional services, energy sector or legal services exposure to join a very successful Law Firm based in the heart of vibrant Bristol. As a BDM you will be supporting the Clean Energy sector plus one other additional sector which is yet to be confirmed. This is a full business development role encompassing marketing, client development, bids and events.
What you’ll be doing
The key focus of this role will be to provide hands-on marketing, BD support and advice to drive BD initiatives and client relationships forward. We hope that the successful candidate will have a good understanding of the clean energy sector or have a keen interest in this business area.
This role will be well suited to a strategic thinker that’s able to plan and deliver BD and Marketing activities across two sector groups. You will also be supporting the client development programme and providing market analysis to keep everyone up to date with the latest market developments.
Additional duties will include event planning, networking with lawyers, new product and client development, sales pipeline management and much more! This role will offer you day to day variation and lots of exciting things to get stuck into.
What experience you will need to apply
• Existing Business Development Manager experience from a professional services, energy sector or legal sector background
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Understanding of the Clean Energy sector
• Experience of dealing with wider business issues
• Experienced in developing and generating new ideas internally
• Experience of developing and maintaining strong client relationships
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The company’s culture is very fast paced and vibrant. You will be fully supported with your career development plans so that you can progress and grow organically. Salary on offer is £45,000 - £57,000 + benefits dependant on your experience.
Please get in touch by calling Jade on 0117 926 9530 or email your CV to Jade@adlib-recruitment.co.uk.Back to jobs