Business Development Manager – Part time
— Very successful law firm & parking on site.
Salary: Up to 40k
- Legal sector client based near central Bristol
- Parking on site
- Fantastic culture and company ethos.
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing law firm based in central Bristol as a Business Development Manager on a part time basis. You’ll be working with the Marketing Manager to develop and drive the firms marketing and BD strategy. You’ll develop key client business plans and ensure the successful implementation. You’ll be monitoring progress against set targets while also supporting client relationship partners and Account Managers in growing key insurance clients.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with key partners to develop and implement the BD Strategy, client plans and manage budgets in relation to the business development activities. You’ll need to know how to identify new opportunities in the market and in turn help fee earners sell new products and services.
Across the group you’ll ensure the BD approach is aligned and targeted while showing good communication and leadership skills.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar role as a BD Manager (Marketing)
- Have experience from within the professional services or financial services
- Have an in-depth understanding of the market and its influencers along with a track record of using this knowledge to generate growth opportunities
- A keen interest in technical knowledge and application
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience of developing client growth strategies
- Experience in creating strategic business plans and driving implementation of delivery
- Be highly credible and have the confidence to influence, challenge and coach senior members of staff
- Have great numeracy and analysis skills
- Be degree educated or equivalent
What you get in return for your experience
If you are able to drive and deliver exceptional BD and Marketing activity throughout the organisation you will be rewarded with a salary up to £40k along with an attractive benefits package and holiday allowance.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, I’m keen to speak to you! Please call me on 01179 926 9530 or email your CV to Jade@adlib-recruitment.co.uk