You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Top 100 UK Law Firm
- Work for a Top 100 Law Firm.
- New position due to strong growth.
- Great company culture.
Here is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a top 100 UK law firm based in central Bristol. Joining a successful team and reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager you will be responsible for driving revenue through focused BD activities. You will look to develop deep relationships with existing clients whilst identifying opportunities with new clients that fit in with the firm's strategy.
What you'll be doing
Working with other professionals within the wider team you will drive business development activities around core sectors and act as the primary business development contact to manage key accounts and pursuit plans. Working with key individual fee earners, you will provide a strategic focus for their marketing and business development efforts through a sector approach.
You will work with sector leaders to develop the strategic sector plans, assume budget responsibility and work closely with the marketing communications team to prepare, plan and execute specific sector campaigns.
You will raise the external profile and internal awareness of identified practice areas and sectors, be responsible for measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of marketing and business development activities undertaken and ensure that all marketing activity is on brand.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience within the legal services sector is highly desirable
- Proven track record in business development through a sector approach
- Ability to build effective and sustainable relationships both internally and externally
- Strong commercial and financial understanding is essential
- Excellent all round communication skills and an ability to develop strong client relationships
- A track record of consistently delivering to targets and objectives
- Previous experience of working with a CRM system would be an advantage
What you'll get in return for your experience
Along with new offices, a great company culture, and joining a high performing team, you will have a fantastic role where you will contribute to the ambitious growth strategy.
With a competitive salary and extensive list of benefits including 25 days holiday, paid sabbaticals for length of service, bonus scheme, life assurance, enhanced maternity/paternity arrangements, discounted gym and many others this really is a great place to work.
If you have proven success within a similar role/industry then please apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: