Business Development Executive
— International legal firm, Bristol or London.
• Marketing, Client relationship management and business development (partnerships).
• You will be based in Bristol or London and travel between the three UK offices.
• Digital Business, Life sciences and healthcare, Real Estate and infrastructure and Retail sectors.
We are seeking 2 experienced Business Development Executives to join a leading international law firm based in central Bristol or central London. These positions sit at senior level in the team and are focused around client relationship development, marketing, events and pitching. There is opportunity to cover a range of sectors within the firm, but these two vacancies will support within the Digital Business, Life Sciences and Health care sectors and also the Real Estate, infrastructure and Retail sectors. As these are senior posts, we require you to have experience within a similar role within the legal sector or be doing something similar within another professional services business.
What you‘ll be doing
You’ll be working in a challenging yet fulfilling role and be supporting your specific sectors with a range of tasks such as client relationship management, marketing and business development. Within the organisation, each team has great passion for the sectors in which they operate in; therefore you will be expected to understand your market and develop your specialist knowledge. You’ll be working very closely with the BD Manager to deliver marketing plans, detailing marketing activities and events and budget requirements. You will also be implementing firm wide campaigns covering the UK and international Business areas.
Another exciting aspect will be supporting on selected pitches, ensuring best practice in opportunity assessment and pitch management. You’ll also work very closely with the specialist marketing teams (Communications, Marketing & Events, Brand and Design) to project manage client events to make sure they are delivered successfully and within budget. You’ll also be creating marketing content and working on web copy, brochures and other materials. You’ll also be supporting on the company wide CRM programme for key development clients to ensure you are completely maximising existing client relationships.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Managing projects to completion and evaluating their effectiveness
- Confidence in your approach when briefing partners and lawyers on sales and marketing initiatives
- You'll be proactive in agreeing priorities and identify the appropriate level of importance/urgency for projects
- You'll be exceptionally organised, with a good eye for detail, highly literate and numerate
- You'll have excellent communication skills – will build excellent rapport with the sales and marketing and legal teams through face to face contact
- You'll also be confident to self-assess projects and issues without micro management and to suggest alternative ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- You'll have the ability to multi-task with a variety of stakeholders
- Ideally you will be educated to graduate level or have CIM qualifications
- IT literacy: Excellent Vuture, PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Experience of InterAction or similar CRM database
- An interest in a role that is a mixture marketing and some sales challenges
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary range of £32k-£40k dependent on your experience and your location plus a range of other benefits. You will also be supported with unlimited progression opportunities
Please get in touch soon to discuss this role in more detail and Please apply by sending your CV in response to this advert.Back to jobs