Marketing and Business Development Assistant
— International legal firm, Bristol or London.
- This is not a sales role – this role is focused around marketing and partnerships.
- You will be based in Bristol or London and travel between the three UK offices.
- Cover Events, Social media marketing, CRM and administrative tasks.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organised candidate to step in to a Business Development Assistant role at a leading, international law firm based in Bristol or London. You’ll be covering Events, CRM, Social Media marketing and marketing administration. We don’t need you to have heaps experience already and will happily consider graduates.
What you‘ll be doing
You’ll be working in a very fast paced Marketing and Business Development team currently at 40 heads across the three UK offices. This area of the business provides huge support in the domestic and international communications, marketing, sales, events and brand strategy for the organisation.
You’ll administer best practice management of key information required by the business development and marketing teams, including pitch content, intranet pages, event logistics and client relationship development documents. You’ll also cover social media marketing and PR.
While working in this environment you will be supported in your own development and also be given the tools to progress internally and flourish within the professional services environment.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You'll be exceptionally organised, with a good eye for detail, highly literate and numerate
- You will have good communication skills and able to build rapport with those that you work directly with, the wider Sales & Marketing team and Partners at the firm
- You will have the ability to multi-task and able to manage your workload to meet deadlines as agreed within your team
- You will also be confident to suggest alternative ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness within your team
- Ideally you will be educated to at least A-Level standard (or equivalent qualifications)
- Strong IT skills, ideally with experience using Excel and Microsoft Office
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary range of £20k-£25k dependent on your experience. If you already have experience in a similar role you can expect the top end of the salary banding and if you are a fresh graduate you can expect something towards the lower end of the scale. On top of this you will also be offered a range of benefits, holiday allowance and unlimited progression opportunities.
Please get in touch soon to discuss this role in more detail. Please apply by sending your CV in response to this advert.Back to jobs