— International Insurance Firm
- Main UK Business Intelligence Specialist.
- Varied role covering development and analysis.
- Own the BI platform from end-to-end.
Following the recent departure of the BI Manager, this international insurance business has a need for an experienced BI Professional to manage and develop their Qlik View reporting estate. The BI Team is responsible for all dashboards, providing insight and producing analysis to enable data driven decision-making for the management teams.
What you’ll be doing
The incoming BI Manager will manage one BI Analyst in their team and will work closely with Pricing, Actuarial, Finance, Claims and IT Teams to make this the best in class BI reporting platform. The company use Qlik View as their main BI reporting and dashboard tool. The BI Manager will have full ownership over this platform from development through to analysis.
You’ll work as part of the wider Underwriting Team, co-ordinating with the IT Department to develop and produce KPI indicators, powerful dashboards, trend analysis and BI recommendations to the wider business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Extensive experience of developing Qlik View solutions
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence
- Ideally experience in financial/professional services
- Experience of working across multiple teams
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Analytical mind-set
What you'll get in return for your expereince
A competitive salary of up to £55000 plus benefits and the opportunity to lead BI for the UK arm of the business.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today, don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the role in more detail.Back to jobs