Sales and Order Processing Administrator
— Global Manufacturing business
- Small and friendly office.
- Easily commutable by public transport.
- Salary review after 6 months.
I am now recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join my Client at their brand new office in central Bristol (c/ 15 mins walk from Temple Meads). My Client specialises in designing, manufacturing and selling specialist products that are in Europe, USA and Asia. Some of their best known UK Clients are Next, Marks & Spencer and Asda.
What you’ll be doing?
As a successful candidate for this role you will be in charge of managing customer enquiries, setting up new customer accounts on Sage, raising invoices, processing sales orders, arranging delivery of goods, raising despatch paperwork, updating the Sales Tracker, registering customer complaints and sending out product samples. Moreover, you’ll be responsible for creating sales reports and identifying new suppliers. Finally, you’ll be tasked with ad hoc admin support projects.
What you’ll need?
- Previous experience in working in a similar Customer Service / Sales Admin role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in using Sage and purchase orders management will be beneficial.
- Friendly and polite manner.
What you’ll get in exchange for your talents?
The salary on offer is £20-23k DOE plus benefits.
Please apply now or contact Ania for more details.Back to jobs