— World leading haptic and tracking tech company!
- Pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic & tracking tech.
- Work on greenfield projects in progressive tech-driven environment.
- Global product reach, huge investment, autonomy, flexibility and more.
A pioneering tech company with world-leading haptic and tracking technology is looking for a C++ Engineer to join their Bristol team.
The business is backed by huge investment with 175+ employees globally; the last year has only accelerated their product roadmap and they’re in an optimal position to be growing the team further. Their technology is used in a variety of fields including VR/AR, spatial computing, immersive 3D experience, automotive, entertainment, medical/healthcare and more.
What you’ll be doing
This role sits within a collaborative sprint team who are bringing their powerful tracking technology to more and more platforms. You’ll be joining a cross-functional team who take machine learning models from the research team and provide tracking services and SDK that support a range of operating systems, processors, and hardware. You’ll work with C++ and integrate with Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android as well as ARM processors, helping to drive continuous improvement within the team.
What experience you’ll need
- Prior experience in a successful software product development team.
- Demonstrable experience in a related field, such as XR, OOH, HMI, machine learning, or computer vision.
- Development experience with modern C++, or the ability to learn quickly.
- Previous experience developing multi-threaded applications.
- User centric mindset.
What you’ll get in return
An incredible opportunity to join a world-leader in the touchless technology space, offering a diverse and inclusive culture where ideas are not only valued, but implemented. There’s constant support and opportunity for R&D, remote and flexible working for those who need it, autonomy and control over architectural direction and lots more. Alongside a salary of up to £60,000, you’ll get a healthy pension (401(k) plan), generous holidays, medical benefits including healthcare, wellbeing programmes, social events as well as the opportunity to use their products!
Send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— Greenfield development with leading- edge tech!Location:Bristol and remote, UKSalary:Up to £55,000
— Remote FinTech BusinessLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£60K - £70K