C# .NET Developer
— Greenfield Projects, Iconic clients
- Unrivaled career progression
- Fantastic team environment
- Fast paced, progressive organisation
A global consultancy in central Bristol are looking to grow their in-house development team to increase service offering to their clients. This role is part of a wider expansion plan and investment in technology services. It's a great opportunity for anyone who wants to play a leading role in how their applications are developed.
What skills you'll be needing
- C# & ASP.NET; preferably with a wide range of web, app or software development projects under your belt.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Have developed software using cloud services such as Azure, Google Cloud or AWS.
- Good experience of using SQL Server.
- Experience using a wide range of API and Proven experience in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
What you'll be doing
Working in a small agile team you'll be creating, developing and upgrading bespoke applications using the .NET framework to integrate and enhance the team's business systems. You'll mostly be working on greenfield projects giving you the opportunity to develop new .NET solutions from the ground and have significant input on the technical direction.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £45,000 plus generous benefits such as; 12% pension contribution, 10% bonus along with unmatched career progression and earning potential in a truly global organisation.
If you'd like to discuss the role in more detail please contact Myles on 0117 926 9530 or [email protected]
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Heavily-funded start-up.Location:CirencesterSalary:£30k-£60k
— Progressive, friendly companyLocation:BathSalary:£25K-£50K
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£30K - £40K