Marketing and Sales Campaign Manager
— Financial services!
- Work for an award winning insurance, risk management organisation.
- Report directly to the Marketing Director.
- Maximise the impact of marketing communications for the group.
We are working with an award winning expert client within the Financial Services space in order to appoint a Marketing and Sales Campaign Manager. Our client has two offices in Bristol, one based centrally and out on the outskirts. This role will be primarily based on the outskirts with parking provided. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a Marketing, Sales or Business Development background from within a Financial Services company. To be successful in this role you must understand the importance of running successful marketing campaigns from both a marketing and sales perspective.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be responsible for maximising the impact of marketing communications and activity to support the achievement of joint sales and marketing business targets and specific marketing plans. You’ll play an integral part in owning the relationships between marketing and its internal customers while developing a good understanding of specific regions or specialist area. Your main aim will be to ensure that you are getting the absolute best out of every campaign while analysing ROI information and giving guidance on what to improve.
You’ll also be ensuring that the delivery of innovative marketing activity and the delivery of campaigns and social media strategy are all going to plan. While doing this you will be building and nurturing relationships with a wide variety of internal and external contacts including regional branch senior management team, business development managers, the marketing team as well as external distributors and business partners.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Marketing background with channel and/or sales experience
- Knowledge/ experience of using digital marketing channels such as PPC, social media, email and video
- Relevant financial services market knowledge preferable
- Track record of successful change management
- Strong strategic, analytical and planning skills
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively challenge and negotiate at a senior level
- Good project management and contracting ability
- Strong process and methodology skills
- Ability to personally achieve tangible business targets
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get a salary in line with your experience £40k-£50k + company benefits.
Get in touch with Jade on 0117 926 9530 and send your CV to Jade@adlib-recruitment.co.uk
Back to jobs