You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Amazing opportunity!
- 12 Month Maternity cover, scope to go permanent.
- Join an amazing, well established team.
- Near temple meads, very accessible via train.
Your focus will be around the delivery of successful marketing activity and creating the most appropriate content that will increase sales throughout the group. You’ll be manging strategic partnerships, major exhibitions, overall product management (development launch and campaigns) and the overall management of the marketing activity and collateral.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work with the Head of the Health sector BD team to develop multi-channelled marketing plans that help meet the set revenue objects. You’ll have overall responsibility for major exhibitions (NHS Confederation, HealthInvestor Awards & Summit, NHS Property Conference) to ensure the delivery of business development and marketing objectives.
You will have full ownership over the content marketing materials to ensure they have consistency capability and service line information. You will also be responsible for all project management and marketing activity to ensure it’s delivered on time and in budget.
You’ll also be managing key strategic partnerships and working with your team to deliver on all elements of the agreements. You will also work closely with the PR Manager to support internal and external comms.
What you’ll need to apply
- Ideally experience within Insurance and Professional Services
- Experience within a similar role for a reasonable period of time
- The ability to influence and gain credibility with senior stakeholders
- Have strong project management skills
- Degree educated or equivalent professional qualifications is highly desirable
- Possess experience of multi-channel communication
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get the chance to work within a fast paced, professional organisation and continuously develop your skills and experience. The salary on offer is up to £40,000 plus benefits. Although this is initially a 12 month FTC, there is a very strong prospect of a permanent role after this period.
If this sounds like your next step and you have the relevant skills and requirements then apply now, or call Jade (01179 269 530) for more information.
Back to jobs
No jobs found