Campaign Marketing Lead
— Great culture and opportunity
- Industry-leading B-Corp Consultancy
- Competitive salary up to £40K plus benefits
- Flexible working available
We’re looking for an experienced campaigns specialist to join an established Saas business in central Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
Ensure messaging is up to date and on-brand, develop a new website and campaign landing pages and optimise user journeys to achieve goals centered around the company’s core audience matrix.
- Implement an effective SEO strategy to support the Digital Marketing Lead in improving organisations reach - attracting new leads both organically and via paid advertising.
- Improve website conversion rate through AB testing, forms, automation, bounce rate analysis, and other CRO targets.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Previous experience in email marketing and automation
- Previous experience in website development and management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good HTML and CSS skills for responsive campaigns
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns including different segmented messages
- Data-driven thinking to analyse data through A/B testing and email optimisation
- Creative mindset
- Keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of creative processes
What you’ll get in return for your experience?
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary - up to £40k for the right person.
- You’ll also receive an excellent benefits package.
- Flexible working
If you’re an experienced Marketer and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Charlotte
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Leading Specialist AgencyLocation:Bath/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £60 DOE
— Multiple Opportunities AvailableLocation:Wiltshire, UKSalary:£40k & Benefits
— Rapidly Growing Retail BrandLocation:Bristol / Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £50k DOE