Media Spokesperson - Investment Specialist
— FTSE 250 Financial Services firm
- Represent the firm on TV and Radio.
- Grow brand presence and visibility.
- Monitor trends and events in stock markets and financial news.
We are working with a FTSE 250 Investment firm to appoint an experience Investment Specialist to represent them as a Media Spokesperson. You’ll be responsible for boosting the brand visibility, broaden reach and help clients and prospective clients to save and invest with confidence.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll represent the firm publicly as an investment, markets and shares expert in the media and create positive brand visibility. You’ll be working in the most senior and complex communication environments and will appear on live national television and radio. Another aspect of your role will be to build and maintain an external network of influential journalists and leverage these media contacts to benefit the firm and their clients. You’ll also work hard to monitor and anticipate trends and events in stock markets, companies, investing and financial news and use this information to promote the firm in the media.
What experience you will need to apply
- Expert knowledge and experience of investment and currency markets
- Expert knowledge and interest in shares, especially FTSE 100 and common overseas stocks
- Good knowledge and experience of current affairs and the media including broadcast interviews
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and research skills
- The ability to analyse and understand company financial statements and summarise these in a simple and engaging way for the media
- The ability to build trust and confidence with the media and other influencers
What you will get in return for your experience
A salary ranging up to £80k plus bonus and benefits.
If you have the correct experience and this sounds like it could be something of interest, please get in touch by sending your CV in response to this advert or calling for a confidential chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fantastic Consumer BrandLocation:BathSalary:£40k-£45k
— Immediate Start on a 12 Month FTC!Location:BristolSalary:£30k-£40k
— Newly created role for TechTalent Academy, ADLIB's sister companyLocation:Bristol city centreSalary:£28K - £30K