Renewable Energy Principal Consultant
— Onshore & Offshore projects.
- Wind turbine systems.
- Low and zero-carbon technologies.
- Support the world’s transition to net zero.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing consultancy that is committed to supporting the world transition to net zero. The team delivers advisory across a wide range of projects from onshore renewable & storage, offshore wind & marine renewables, and Oil & Gas transition.
If you are experienced in the renewable sector, ambitious, and ready to provide leadership this could be the role & company for you.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working with the onshore renewables and offshore renewables team to provide technical advice across multiple renewable energy projects with a strong focus on wind projects and battery storage.
Providing leadership within the technical advisory offering on due diligence projects, covering all aspects from operational and pre-construction assets.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Wind turbine systems from small to MW sized turbines.
- Development and construction process.
- SCADA monitoring systems for wind technologies.
- UK planning systems.
- HSE procedures and standards.
- Commercially aware and experienced in business development.
- Low and zero-carbon technologies would be beneficial, especially solar and battery systems.
- Wind modelling software such as WindFarmer or windPRO would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday + public holidays, pension 5% matched, private medical, life assurance 3x your salary, extremely flexible working hours, and home working.
There will be opportunities for growth as the company continues to grow.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Onshore & offshore renewable energy projects.Location:United KingdomSalary:£70,000 - £75,000
— Wind, Solar and Battery Storage.Location:United KingdomSalary:Competitive (DOE)
— SustainabilityLocation:Bristol or remoteSalary:£Base, Comm, Bonus + Shares