Client Engagement Manager
- Newly created senior opportunity working alongside ADLIB's management team.
- Significant opportunity to join up a wealth of opportunities across the ADLIB business.
- Drive new territory business development and support the growth of our delivery team.
This is a brand new opportunity for a senior recruitment professional to join the ADLIB team and play a vital role in centralising and maximising a wealth of market opportunities that lie in front of us.
ADLIB are a well-respected recruitment company based in the heart of Bristol with expertise across the technology, data, marketing and creative sectors. Our teams are connected through a deep understanding of industry, recruitment expertise and a commitment to championing our social impact programmes.
With a 30% increase in sales margin in our last financial year, our client base is increasing at great rates. This growth has created the opportunity for a Client Engagement Manager to join the team and capitalise on 18 years of brand building, to ensure we're maximising opportunities across the business and a consistent client development pipeline.
What you’ll be doing
The position will take on several aspects of client development. With an established brand and marketing team in place, we're not short on driving new client engagement that has more potential than may meet the initial eye. Equally we're sat on a wealth of untapped opportunity that's ready for taking to a whole new level. To start with, you'll take ownership of ADLIB's overarching corporate / large business client development strategy, maximising client opportunities across each of our core business areas technology, data, marketing and creative.
You'll network, build relationships and immerse yourself into the industries we operate in, capitalising on our marketing and partnership relationships with TechSPARK, Bristol Media and our own DisruptSW series, to name a few. Much of your time will be spent out in the field with senior level clients, working alongside our specialist recruiters, leveraging each others expertise to wow clients and drive deeper engagement and results. This will be across both our permanent and contract offerings, supporting new business areas such as cyber and embedded / robotics.
Outside of the South West we have a huge opportunity to expand our geographical reach, in turn supporting us build out a delivery model to captialise on client development and ensure it receives the attention it deserves. You'll also take ownership of all PSL / tenders / RFP requests that come into the business.
With overarching responsibility for client growth you'll report monthly, quarterly and annually on client spend, activity, opportunity.
What experience you’ll need
- An experienced recruitment processional with a proven track record of client development and new business, primarily gained within the technology sector
- The ability to work with senior level recruitment executives and technology leaders to understand their businesses, change programmes, product developments etc.
- You’ll have an in-depth understanding of tech stacks, product development, delivery etc.
- The capability to generate effective recruitment plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Somebody who can engage internally, understand the make up of our recruitment teams and compliment core skill sets and delivery capabilities
- Target driven, strategically minded and a commercial aptitude that will allow you to play a senior role within ADLIB as we continue to grow and develop our proposition
- Committed to making things happen, driven by standards and service, a career professional
What you’ll get in return
Expect an adult environment, a base salary in line with your experience and previous success, bonus structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, a social committee that ensures we're an inclusive bunch, ping pong, company lunches and drinks / pizza fridays (drinkers, non-drinkers, vegans, veggies, you'll be in good company) and most importantly you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Please get in touch with Steve Kay for a confidential discussion.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
CTO / Tech Director jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K