Communications and Content Manger
— Fintech startup!
- Rapidly expanding start-up with exciting plans and huge potential.
- Small, but expanding team with vibrant, hardworking culture.
- Drive User Acquisition with interesting content and exciting campaigns.
We are working with a rapidly expanding Fintech based in central Bristol to appoint a Marketing Communications and Content Manager to join them on this exciting growth journey. They are taking the Fintech market by storm and have been named by the banks as a top 3 Fintech innovator in the UK. They have an extremely bright future so if you are looking for an exciting challenge, then this role and journey could be for you.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with a very talented team based in Bristol, although they also have offices in London and New York. You’ll cover a range of responsibilities covering content strategy, copywriting, brand strategy and product partnership. You’ll push out engaging campaigns that will aid growth in the UK and US and have high levels of responsibility to make a real difference while accelerating your career. You’ll be working hard to amplify the brand and drive user acquisition by creating amazing content that customers find insightful.
You will develop and execute a content strategy and create online and offline campaigns while creating persuasive content that inspires users to join and save. You’ll execute and support all copy and content tasks via the website, emails, blogs action tags/CTA’s, video, paid advertising and product messaging. You’ll develop a social media strategy and be the voice on all social media channels. You’ll develop and manage all influencer and PR campaigns to drive awareness and referrals and work alongside the CMO to establish the brand tone of voice and work to deliver the TOV through all touchpoints and seek to users and non-users.
What experience you will need to apply
- At least 4+ years of content and copywriting experience, ideally within the digital space
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills in English
- Ability to adapt tone of voice for various projects and platforms
- Experience writing copy for headlines, blogs and scripts
- A creative mind to bring new and exciting ideas
- Ability to adapt and work within a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience working to deadlines and aggressive schedules
- Ideally, experience writing for and app (agency or inhouse)
- Degree educated in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or Communications
- Prior experience in financial services
What you will get in return for your experience
You will receive a competitive salary in line with your experience, ranging up to £35k. Continuous career development with access to a £500 learning fund. A day off for your birthday and if you move house and 25 days holiday. Monthly lunch and learns and think tank sessions, dinner budget for those times that you can tear yourself away, mentoring from industry leaders and part of the SET Squared accelerator programme, a great office space in the heart of Bristol with monthly team and social activities.
If this sounds like something of interest, please get in touch with your most recent CV and call for a chat!