— National legal firm based in Bristol!
- Broad role involving PR, Social media, Web content, Internal and External Comms.
- Gain invaluable experience within a corporate setting.
- Travel to various locations and meet/network with a mix of stakeholders.
We are working with a national legal firm on an exciting Corporate Communications Executive hire to be based out of the central Bristol office. We are seeking someone that already has a solid foundation to build upon within a communications role and ideally you will be degree educated or equivalent.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working within the busy Marketing and Business Development team and focus on a range of marketing activities. You’ll help to create social media content, schedule posts for various channels, and promote corporate news while also supporting the business development team when they need help with content creation. Another exciting aspect of your role will be to manage the PR agency day to day activities, coordinate news and media releases.
You will also be responsible for coordinating and publishing intranet news communications and own the intranet news schedule while also supporting the wider business in communicating firm-wide projects such as major business transformations. You’ll also work closely with the BD team executive who coordinates the CSR Web content.
What experience you will need to apply
- 2+ years in a similar role, ideally within professional services.
- Experience of working with a PR agency
- Experience of delivering on B2B social media activities
- Experience of creating and delivering internal communications
- Experience of using a content management system (Umbraco)
- Experience using Social Media scheduling software
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get a salary in line with your experience and a supportive environment to develop and progress.
Please send your CV in response to this advert and I will get in touch if you have the correct skills and experience.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
PR & Communications / Internal Communications / Brand, Marketing & Comms jobsSearch all jobs
— Opportunity to Step UpLocation:Ilton, SomersetSalary:£35k-£50k
— Great Consumer BrandLocation:BathSalary:£35-40k
— Exciting Marketing AgencyLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive