— Exciting cycling brand
- Reputable high growth cycling brands.
- Play a key role in the eCommerce team.
- Hugely collaborative environment.
We’re looking for an impressive Content Executive to join a highly esteemed eCommerce business who continue to grow from strength to strength. Based just outside Bristol, this business have some very exciting plans on the cards so it’s the perfect time to get on board.
What you’ll be doing
As Content Executive your role will be split between creating inspiring content to promote a range of brands, producing product copy for the website and writing engaging blog posts, ensuring content is SEO optimised along the way. Day to day you’ll get stuck in reporting on events, producing style articles, detailed brand culture pieces and product first-looks as well as creating descriptive product summaries. This is a creative, dynamic role within the eCommerce team - you’ll need to work autonomously and be able to juggle multiple tasks at once in order to produce high-quality writing to tight deadlines.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll ideally come from an eCommerce background or sports focused business – either way you’ll have strong copywriting skills and a passion for writing.
- Proven experience in a content role – maybe you’re currently working in an eCommerce product content/merchandising role and looking for something more creative.
- Knowledge of SEO would be ideal but this is not essential.
- A passion for cycling would be very beneficial.
- First-rate written communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong project management/time management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be in the region of £20-25k. The culture here is really great - you’ll be a part of a close-knit business with a family feel, learning from some of the best in the business. You’ll also be based in lovely offices with access to some great benefits including healthcare, staff discounts and early finish Fridays.
Please get in touch with Hannah to learn more about the role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Respected Global RetailerLocation:ClevedonType:Salary:£22k
— Hugely successful eCommerce functionLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £25k
— Fast Growing Agency Start-upLocation:Bristol (or remote)Salary:Up to £60k DOE