Content Marketing Executive
— Thriving Digital Agency
- Fantastic culture and working environment.
- Varied client base and projects.
- Fast-paced, creative role.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive Content Marketing Executive with creative flair to join an established and exciting digital agency where you’ll have the opportunity to put your existing skills to good use, whilst growing and developing these further.
What you’ll be doing
Your day to day will be fast-paced and diverse – it’ll largely be focused around content creation, however you will also get stuck in with social media management (main channels are Instagram and Facebook), SEO optimisation, delivering email campaigns via Mailchimp, utilising Google Analytics to analyse content performance and blog and website management. This will be on behalf of the agency’s client base as well as the agency itself so it’s crucial that you’re able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be in a similar role as a Content Marketing Executive or Digital Marketing Executive.
- Solid track record in creating content for a range of channels and optimising content for SEO.
- Extensive experience in delivering Email and Social Media campaigns.
- An understanding of Google Analytics.
- First rate communication skills and a natural talent for writing.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (entirely dependent on experience) in addition to benefits which are available on request. It’s worth noting that the culture here is fantastic – well-established client base and team with a relaxed but ambitious feel.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Content & Social Media / Digital Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting Marketing AgencyLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— Amazing Fintech - South Wales!Location:Penarth, CardiffSalary:£45k-£50k
— Global eCommerce BusinessLocation:London - CroydonSalary:Competitive