Content Marketing Manager
— Innovative, high growth business
- Fantastic culture, flexibility, and benefits with remote work options.
- Forward thinking business with huge growth plans.
- Exciting content projects to get stuck in to.
This is a unique opportunity for a proactive Content Marketing Manager with creative flair to join a talented team of techies and entrepreneurs as part of a forward-thinking growing.business. We’re looking for someone ambitious, creative, detail-orientated and results-focused who can take their content game to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
It will be up to you to design and implement fresh content marketing strategies end to end for a range of channels, predominantly social media, email and the website and blog. Your role will be varied and fast paced, from copywriting and producing visual content to collaborating with freelance content creators, designers, and writers to produce the highest quality material, developing an editorial calendar, and focusing on SEO optimisation. Everything you do will focus on driving brand awareness, engaging target audiences, generating leads and driving revenue growth.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll currently be in a similar role as Content Manager or Digital Marketing Manager.
- Solid track record in creating content for a range of channels and optimising content for SEO.
- Understanding of SEO best practices, tools and techniques (Ahrefs/ Moz/ SEMRush/ Ubersuggest).
- Great examples of great copywriting.
- Expertise with social media platforms and email promotion tools.
- Ability to edit images i.e infographics at a basic level.
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics.
- First rate communication skills and a natural talent for writing.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer (entirely dependent on experience but up to around £35k), as well as 28 days holiday plus your birthday off and a Christmas shut down, health insurance, a half price gym membership, perks at work (a vast range of rewards and retail discounts), regular socials and team retreats (Rhodes, Vilnius, Barcelona & Alicante so far…) and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Join our Marketing Desk!Location:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£Competitve + uncapped commission + additional bonuses on top
— Leading specialist in digital learningLocation:RemoteType:Salary:Competitive
— UK most trusted insurersLocation:BournemouthSalary:£55K - £65K + Bonus + Benefits