Senior Account Manager (b2b/ b2c)
— Leading Creative Agency
- A lovely opportunity for an experienced AM/ SAM with a background in content marketing.
- Well regarded agency with a lovely culture.
- An office is based a short distance from central Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading agencies in their field that currently supports a wide range of impressive Clients.
What you'll be doing
As a successful candidate, you'll take ownership of key financial services and fin tech accounts. This role will be a hybrid post where you'll also get involved in creative activities such as content planning and copywriting. It'll be your job to effectively oversee all aspects of Client relationships including strategy, briefings, project work and new business/ cross-sell opportunities. You'll also nurture internal relationships, mainly with Planning, Editorial, Creative and Development teams. Additionally, you'll get involved in budget management and defining the most efficient workflows and processes.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience on AM, SAM level for a creative or content agency.
- Solid understanding of the financial services industry.
- A strategic approach, ability to create and streamline processes.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- Outstanding communications, copywriting and content creation skills.
- Willingness to travel for meeting to London and S/E of England.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is up to £35k + benefits.
If you think you may be a good match please apply now or call Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / Content & Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— Innovative Research CompanyLocation:SwindonType:Salary:Up to £36k
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k