Digital Marketing Executive
— Dress down all year!
- Own and develop all social media strategy.
- Varied role with SEO, PPC, and Content creation.
- Modern offices based near Temple Meads station.
We are working with a very ambitious legal firm that are pushing hard to implement a ‘digital first strategy’. You’ll be skilled on Hootsuite and cover email marketing, social media strategy, SEO and PPC. You’ll be delivering digital marketing campaigns and working alongside a talented team of marketers. This international firm are known for the great culture and the really like to do things a bit different. You’ll even be free to dress down all year round which means wearing a suit and tie in the summer is non-existent!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with the Digital Manager to deliver key strategic digital projects and be focusing on the best user experience tools and pushing this out across the business. You’ll be helping to ensure that content is effectively promoted across the firms digital assets through the website, social media and email marketing.
You’ll be working closely with the hub team to analyse performance of digital content and identify ways to improve reach and readership. You’ll be responsible for performing quality assurance checks and providing training on content best practice and SEO. You’ll be looking after the company social media presence and be the go to person for all things ‘social media’. You’ll be using google analytics and BI software to provide insight into user actions and engagement and provide training where necessary.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll have 2-4 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- You’ll have a natural flair for social media
- Understanding of online customer decision making
- Understanding of Hootsuite and email marketing
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Understanding and experience with search marketing strategies involving PPC, SEO and website management
- Numerate and strong competency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with web analytics software (Google Analytics an advantage)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Competitive salary between £26,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience), Income Pension, Life Insurance, Medical Coverage, all year round dress down, ‘Pathways to Progression’ career progression opportunities.
Please apply with your most recent CV and cover note. I’ll be available to answer any questions via email – [email protected] and available to chat over the telephone on 0117 926 9530.Back to jobs