You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Investment, FTSE 100 firm!
- Work on exciting multi- channel campaigns
- Work for a very successful professional services client
- Fantastic progression opportunities
We are working with an amazing professional services client to appoint a Marketing Executive into a busy and very successful marketing function. Offices are based in central Bristol near the Colston Hall.
What youll be doing
You'll be supporting the implementation of marketing activity by working on event management, promotions and material to improve customer experience. Youll be working to deliver marketing plans to achieve business and band objectives and develop and own multi-channel campaigns. Youll play a part in implementing the strategy and use a range of tools to do so. Youll be working with the Marketing Manager and Partners to create and manage content for various audiences and channels.
You'll also be responsible for managing relationships with the PR agency along with writing and gaining approval for press releases. Another exciting aspect of your role will be to own and maintain the digital marketing channels - website, social media and email campaigns. In addition to this you will also be managing the production of marketing material, liaising with print and fulfilment suppliers. You'll also be preparing literature and formatting for presentations.
What experience youll need to apply
- Strong holistic marketing experience, with an ability to understanding and translating ideas into the delivery of successful campaigns
- Event experience
- Social media management
- Website management
- Content and writing experience
- Relevant track record in stakeholder management
- Organised and confident
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Investment, Insurance or Financial Services is essential
- At least 2 years experience within a similar role
What youll get in return for your experience
Youll receive a salary in line with your skills and experience (£25k-£30k) plus a range of other company benefits!
Please apply here and send your CV in response to this advert.