You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Contract Digital Copywriter
— January Start
- 3-6 months’ work with possible extensions.
- Leading brand in its field.
- Deliver copy and content for an international audience.
We’re looking for a Digital Copywriter to join one of our clients in Bristol for between 3 to 6 months starting in January.
What you’ll be doing
Sat amongst a multidisciplinary team that includes UX, UI, marketing and product specialists you will deliver copy across the businesses whole portfolio of digital products and services. This will include writing for android / IOS mobile and tablet, web and other platforms.
As this role will interface with a number of teams across the business, good stakeholder management will be crucial to its success. Working with the Head of Copy you will act as brand guardian and ensure the TOV delivered is consistent, fulfils the needs of both B2C and B2B customers, is search engine optimised and legally compliant.
As well as producing copy for user interfaces (UI’s) you will act as a resource for longer form copy and content including blog writing when needed.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experienced in digital copywriting (web, mobile, other digital platforms).
- Ideally experience with international audiences and markets.
- A portfolio of B2B and B2C work.
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Creative, with the ability to write longer form copy when needed
- Good stakeholder management / communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great opportunity to join a true leader in their field, with a fantastic grasp on technology, user experience and product it’s a great environment. Initial contract is starting in January and likely to run for 3-6 months with the potential to extend further. Dayrate will be DOE.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: