— 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Work across a number of unique brands.
- Gain valuable experience within a commercial setting.
- Help build a new role within a small in-house studio.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join an in-house design studio in North Bristol. There is also an opening for an Artworker within the same team.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the existing creative team of 2 (a creative manager and designer) and embedded within the wider marketing team of 12; you will be tasked with copywriting for a wide range of media both online and offline. The studio manages 3 unique retail brands. We’re looking for a writer than can ply their trade across product and campaign literature, supporting the digital team with blogs, web, social, as well as supporting the marketing team and wider business with copy across various integrated channels.
This is a new role for the business so your reporting line will be into marketing, you’ll be the copy specialist for the team. Being that there’s 3 brands to work with you’ll need to adjust your tone of voice and create content that addresses high street as well as more luxury customer bases.
This position is new for the business and so will initially be offered on a 12 month contract basis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous commercial writing experience.
- Ability to write across an array of integrated marketing channels.
- An understanding of brand and what this means in relation to TOV.
- Able to work at pace and across multiple brands.
- Understanding of writing for SEO desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a small and close-knit in-house studio.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of relevant copywriting projects to be considered.Back to jobs