— Established Retail Brand
- Growing, multi-channel retailer..
- Unique product range.
- Creative & innovative environment
A multichannel retailer in Devon is seeking an experienced eCommerce Manager to join their established team.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for the presentation, usability and performance of a B2C website, ensuring user experience is continually improved and revenue targets are exceeded, whilst delivering a consistent brand experience.
Product presentation, navigation, information & inspirational content are all key components and will require a keen eye for both commercial attributes and UX. Measuring and understanding user behaviour, traffic sources and customer lifecycle will be essential in building incremental results, using data and testing to validate decisions.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience managing an eCommerce website end-to-end.
- Significant experience of CRO and online merchandising.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- High level of commercial acumen & a customer focused approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using eCommerce platforms, (Shopify preferred).
- The ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly motivated individual with a creative eye.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary, dependent upon experience is on offer. Please enquire for more info.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina to chat through the finer details!