— Communications agency
- Benefits include healthcare, flexible / home working and unlimited holiday.
- Be part of a small but growing agency working alongside an Art Director.
- Design and artwork for a wide variety of clients and campaigns with impact beyond profit.
We’re looking for a skilled Creative Artworker who can take conceptual ideas and produce engaging artwork across digital and print touchpoints.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working amongst a team of 11, taking conceptual ideas and bringing them to life across multiple platforms and touchpoints. You will be able to shape the organisation as they grow and be able to get involved in lots of exciting opportunities. This role is heavily design based, with the ideal candidate having a creative eye and impeccable attention to detail, whilst also being able to produce detailed artwork.
You will be creating a range of assets both digital and print for international brands. Day to day you will be working on multiple projects creating: Social media posts, advertisements, email, events graphics, infographics, and information designs. This role has huge variety of work, with multi-tasking and time management being key.
This agency is a tight-knit team, you’ll be working closely with an Art Director on projects.
What experience will you need
- Experience in using adobe creative suite to create high quality artwork
- Experience in retouching and editing imagery
- Experience in creating high quality resources such as infographics and presentations
- Experience in working within brand guidelines
- Able to work in a team or independently, using your own initiative
- A great level of attention to detail
- Experience in liaising with production houses and web development agencies
What you’ll get in return
You’ll get to work with an experienced agency team who encourage collaboration and an inclusive workplace. As part of a small but growing agency you’ll be with a close knit team and have the opportunity to put your stamp on things. You will be using your expertise creating positive changes for global organisations. Along with flexible working options, you will also have unlimited holiday, healthcare perks and a good pension!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fast-growing Digital AgencyLocation:Gloucestershire, UKSalary:up to £55,000
— Digital Agency working with the Public SectorLocation:Cardiff, UKSalary:up to £45,000
— Fast-growing Digital AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:up to £45,000