Senior Digital Designer
— Local Digital Agency
- Opportunity to support agency for 2-3 weeks.
- Work on varied digital interfaces.
- Produce work for big brand clients.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join a Bristol based digital agency on a contract basis week commencing 22nd May. The agency works with a variety of clients across automotive, travel & leisure, media and the entertainment industries. This role will sit alongside a UX consultant but the main focus will be on visual design across UI for apps and responsive web.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this agency as a Senior Digital Designer you’ll lead multiple creative projects and act as their sole design resource. Working closely with their existing UX consultant you’ll be tasked with creating commercial visual designs for user interfaces, both responsive web and standalone apps (IOS/Android). As a senior you’ll be working from concept development and take projects through to highly polished visuals. As a small agency you’ll be very client facing, be involved heavily with the briefing process as well as account management for any given project.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be a dedicated digital designer.
- A portfolio showcasing stunning a user centred approach to UI design.
- Be creative and conceptually focused.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator).
- Have methodical attention to detail in everything you do.
- Strong leadership skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
With a flat hierarchy you won’t be buried under heaps of management and direction, you’ll be given the chance to be autonomous and work in a truly collaborative way. Here you’ll be supporting the design team until their new permanent creative starts but this could well lead to future projects with the agency.
If this sounds good, please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
Back to jobs