— Award Winning Tech Start-Up
- Evolve a brands visual identity across a variety of digital channels
- Opportunity to join an entrepreneurial environment with an ambitious vision
We’re looking for a Designer to join a growing Fintech start-up in Bristol. This is an exciting time to join a company responsible for an award-winning product & service, who are truly taking a lead in tech-led financial solutions.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the CDO, this is a multidisciplinary role, responsible for all online digital design for their website across branding, iconography and visual layout. You will take ownership of the initial branding assets and guidelines and continue to grow the brands visual identity across all digital channels.
This role will mainly be focussed towards User Interface and digital marketing, but knowledge of UX and the ability to design user journeys is desirable.
Ideally we’ll be looking for someone with some animation experience who will be able to create B2C animated explainer videos to help visualise the product service offering. Previous experience using After Effects (or similar software) is not essential but a real plus.
Essentially we’re looking for a Designer with a breadth of digital knowledge beyond their core specialism (be it UI design, motion graphics or brand), who’s happy to get stuck in and wear a few different hats. This is a start-up business so lends itself well to those that are dynamic, eager to learn and will grow with the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A few years’ experience within a design role with digital outputs
- A hands-on, adaptable approach compatible with start-up culture
- A portfolio full of branding and digital designs such as web, social, UI
- Some knowledge of User Journeys / UX
- Animation skills in After Effects or similar software desirable
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Benefits include flexible hours and the ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture. They operate from both London and Bristol, so amazing future potential as they continue to scale and grow in the UK and overseas.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs