You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading digital agency
- Opportunity to work with Global B2C clients
- Produce engaging creative CRM campaigns
- Flexible hours and support in personal development
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join an agency to execute creative CRM campaigns. This is an exciting time to join an award winning business and an opportunity to help big name clients engage with their customers.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Digital Experience Director you’ll be working closely with fellow designers, a copywriter, developers and a motion graphics specialist to captivate target audiences through creative CRM campaigns that re-invent customer behaviours.
Far from a one directional approach, you’ll be translating concepts through to design solutions across multiple digital channels such as apps, web, email and social, with some print collateral when required. From working with existing assets and guidelines to creating your own, you’ll be fulfilling campaign objectives with a creative solution in mind.
Alongside the ability to present your designs to clients and your team alike, you’ll be able to provide rationale behind your ideas to communicate your understanding of how your designs will change customer behaviours. You’re as confident leading a design brief solo as collaboratively, and ideally have some experience guiding juniors.
It doesn’t matter if you’re from agency or in-house, or from an integrated background, if you’re digitally savvy with a creative flair and an understanding of CRM – we want to hear from you!
Experience you’ll need to apply
- Some digital experience agency or in-house.
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Marketing.
- A portfolio full of digital designs, particularly campaign work.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Skills in Sketch or After Effects a bonus, but not essential.
What you'll get in return for your experience
- Be part of a close knit supportive team who encourage organic development and progression
- Flexible hours
- 22 days holiday and birthday off
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: