You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of UX
— Huge Digital Transformation Project
- Join a UK Household name during an exciting period of transformation.
- Act as a UX visionary within one of the UK's largest Financial Services Companies.
- Express yourself as a thought leader within UX & Service Design out of a state of the art Digital Studio.
What you’ll be doing
Building, leading and managing UX & Service Design teams.Owning the end to end Service & Journey Design. Forming and maintaining relationships with stakeholders across the business - including Executives. Utilising your broad understanding of: UX/UI, Content & Service Design as well as Front End Web Development. Reporting directly to the board and acting as an Executive.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Extensive experience as a visionary UX Leader across multiple clients.
- The ability to realise value & tangible financial success from your approach.
- The desire to digitally transform a huge company, by demonstrating real benefits.
What you'll get in return for your talents.
A highly competitive daily rate is available - advertised at up to £1200 p/day but all quotes from suitable candidates will be considered. The role is based in a collaborative Digital Studio in the heart of Bristol - there is some flexibility around working hours etc.
Please apply via this advert with your latest CV - if you have a portfolio please include.Back to jobs
No jobs found