— Creative, UX and UI
- Creative, UX and UI Recruiter – Come and join ADLIB!
- One of the South’s leading and most established recruiters of creative, UX and UI people.
- A chance to join a well-respected and successful recruitment business with an extensive client base, established industry partnerships and a progressive and enjoyable environment.
- Salary and Bonus in line with what you can bring to the party.
For 16 years we’ve immersed ourselves in the Creative Digital, Marketing, eCommerce, Technology and UX communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with ambitious start-ups, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and global organisations.
What you’ll be doing
Throughout ADLIB’s 16 years we’ve adapted, developed and grown to ensure our service offering supports the changing face of our clients' environments.
In line with this we’re ready to embrace further growth across the creative, UX and UI markets driven by proactive, talented recruiters. Incredibly well established across the South West and recognised by creative, marketing and digital agencies, along with SME’s, scale up’s and corporate brands as the go to creative and UX recruitment business we’re proactively taking our presence further afield and now looking for a Senior Consultant to spearhead this growth along the M4 corridor and into London.
We've just moved offices and now ready to recruit for additional recruitment consultants, the key is matching our ethics, ambition and commitment to achieving the next stage of growth.
What experience you’ll need
- A successful track record in recruitment goes without saying. We want to hear from recruiters, recruitment consultants, call them what you like, who share our behaviours and bring a genuine interest and understanding of the creative and / or UX sectors.
- You’ll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail, enjoy winning business and creating opportunities for the short and long term.
- You’ll also enjoy ditching the suit, shedding the KPIs and working for a company where you can take the role wherever you want to.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent commission structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, Xbox, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please get in touch with Nick now for further information and an informal / confidential discussion.Back to jobs