User Research Lead
— Run Research Teams For Organisational Change
- Join a newly formed Bristol team delivering strategic design and research solutions to top brands.
- Lead a team of dedicated research specialists.
- Enjoy a generous salary and package with flexibility and autonomy in your work.
We’re looking for a User Research Manager and user researchers to join a new creative and engineering team in Bristol. This role sits within the South West hub for this internationally renowned brand and will join a multidisciplinary team of service design, design research and visual design specialists. This is a management position, we’re also looking for a User Researcher to join the team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll become part of a network of businesses that provide strategy and design services to some of the worlds biggest brands. However in this unique opportunity you will be joining a newly formed regional hub and have the chance to get in at ground level.
Working as part of an agile design and research team you will support the delivery of thorough, end to end research programmes for a varied client-base. In a lead capacity you will be managing a team of user researchers conducting qualitative and quantitive research. You’ll ensure the team conduct valuable research practices and be an advocate for ethical and responsible practices. You’ll connect with participants of all kinds and provide a strong network of users for testing.
A design leader you will run workshops with clients and internal stakeholders alike and across the business evangelise user centred design practices.
What you’ll need to be considered
- Experience of leading teams of research specialists as well as carrying out user research yourself.
- An expert in qualitative and quantitative research as well as exploratory and evaluative methods.
- An advocate for ethical and responsible research practices.
- An evangelist for proper user centred design, able to engage technical and non technical stakeholders in the process.
- Experience of working within agile.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be rewarded with a great salary and generous benefits. You’ll join a purpose led organisation that’s big on diversity and inclusion and invests in its people. As part of the design and engineering hub you’ll work alongside a great head of department and be part of a start-up style culture.
To be considered apply with an up to date CV and portfolio or get in touch with Sam on 01179 269 530 for a confidential chat. Please supply any case studies or research documentation with your application.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
UX jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive