— Cross Functional Product Team
- Join a newly formed Bristol team delivering strategic design solutions to top brands.
- Work amongst a talented team of research, design and technical experts.
- Enjoy a generous salary and package with flexibility and autonomy in your work.
We’re looking for a Visual Designer to join a new creative and engineering team in Bristol. This role sits within the South West hub for this internationally renowned brand and will join a multidisciplinary team of service design, design research and visual design specialists.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll become part of a network of businesses that provide strategy and design services to some of the worlds biggest brands. However in this unique opportunity you will be joining a newly formed regional hub and have the chance to get in at ground level.
Working as part of an agile service design team you will be supported by a strong discovery and research function, UX design expertise and a highly skilled technical team to deliver on your designs. Working with big names across financial services and the public sector (amongst others) you will dig into complex and challenging briefs. For the most part the role will centre around creating UI’s for a wide variety of uses but interaction design skills and experience with motion graphics will be put to good use.
In this role you’ll be communicating internally with stakeholders of all kinds and client facing too. You’ll excite and engage people through design workshops bringing products and services to life through sketches, scamps and mood boards.
What you’ll need to be considered
- An experienced visual designer with a portfolio showcasing exceptional UI designs.
- A user driven approach to design.
- Experience of working within cross functional agile product teams.
- Expert user of modern design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision etc).
- Comfortable travelling on occasion to clients (mostly domestic travel).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be rewarded with a great salary and generous benefits. You’ll join a purpose led organisation that’s big on diversity and inclusion and invests in its people. As part of the design and engineering hub you’ll work alongside a great head of department and be part of a start-up style culture.
To be considered apply with an up to date CV and portfolio or get in touch with Sam on 01179 269 530 for a confidential chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
UI jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive