— Launch A New Digital Service
- Own the design and UX for a newly branded digital service.
- Enjoy a flexible approach to working with 2 days remote.
- Join a business with entrepeneurial leadership.
We’re looking for a digital Product Designer to join a small but growing team in Cirencester. This is a chance to get in at ground level designing a new product for the team.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the CEO and head of product your job will be to deliver the user interface for their main customer facing platform, we’re looking for a UI specialist who has some good UCD (user centred design) processes and an understanding of best practice UX.
The business has just been rebranded and they currently have a contractor who’s worked on building out a design language and guidelines for the brand; the opportunity here is to take these foundations and build out a truly scalable digital presence for them. In this role you’ll get full ownership of this. The current design system has been built out with Atomic design principles so has scalability at its core.
The business has a start-up feel but has been trading for nearly 10 years and has solid financial backing. Working for this team will come with some fantastic benefits and the CEO is well known for looking after his employees.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experienced in user interface design for responsive web or app.
- A good understanding of best practice UX and UCD.
- Comfortable being the sole designer as part of a new team (though this team may grow as the business scales).
- Experience with modern design principles including Atomic design.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll get in at ground level on an exciting greenfield project. You’ll lead the design and user experience processes for the team and be given the freedom to work the way you want. The founder is one of the UK’s top tech entrepreneurs so you can be sure the business has real ambition, strong leadership and will reward its people well. £35k is being used as a guide but more may be available for the right candidate.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.