— Dashboards & Design Systems
- Design products used by 70 of the world's top 100 banks.
- Enjoy flexibility and the opportunity to work remote on occasion.
- Private medical cover.
We're looking for a UI Designer to join an expanding FinTech business in North Bristol.
What you'll be doing
This team designs software that's used by over 70 0f the world's top 100 banks. The team is global but this particular role sits within their Bristol office.
As a UI Designer you'll report into the Senior UX/UI and create dashboards and information systems for top global businesses. Using atomic design principles you'll create design systems and toolkits that support the build of enterprise software and provide users with tools to disseminate complex information. True problem solvers will delight in the challenge of this role.
There's around 7 or 8 products that you're likely to work on as well as the support of others in the suite.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience of creating design systems and design toolkits.
- Hands on coding in HTML & CSS.
- Good understanding of common UX practices.
- An understanding of the atomic design process.
- Any experience within enterprise software design/development desirable.
What you'll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you'll receive 25 days annual holiday, a company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary and private medical insurance.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.