Cyber Security Analyst
— Growing Cyber Team, Progressive Tech
- Joining a well-established SOC team.
- Collaborative working environment with the latest software and systems.
- Structured career development plan and outstanding benefits package.
A Bristol based company who have won a number of prestigious awards within financial services space are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst. This is an amazing opportunity to join a progressive SOC Team and help them increase their capability within security.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience working in a Security Operations Centre.
- SME in Malware Analysis and/or Endpoint Forensics, Incident Response, Security Control Engineering.
- Full stack knowledge from network through to server.
- Deep understanding of SIEM tools.
- Being able to work collaboratively within a team.
- Playbook creation and management experience.
- Data Loss Prevention experience.
- APT detection knowledge.
What you’ll be doing
The SOC team have received extensive investment in the last couple of years and as a vital part of the business, they will continue to be invested in. This means you will be continually working with the latest software tools and systems. You will be responsible for identifying and implementing security control improvements and be the incident lead during serious cyber events. Taking the lead in enhancing and ensuring that the team work towards the 2020 Cyber Security Strategy and raising awareness of current and emerging threats to the organisation. As well as overseeing the day to day operation of the SOC, you will also be the technical expert for within the team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Not only will you be joining a well-developed and very capable Cyber Security Team who are a vital function to the business, you will also receive a generous benefits package which includes a salary up to £55,000, bonus (20%), pension (15%), 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase further days), share save scheme, and life assurance. access to courses, industry certifications, health package for you and your family, Cycle to Work scheme, fitness groups (running and cycling team, gym discounts), food & drink discounts.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.