Cyber Security Specialist
— pioneering cyber security business
- Joining an award-winning start-up who is changing the future of cyber.
- Creating cyber content for some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Relaxed and fun working environment, large supportive team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Specialist to join a thriving Cyber Security scale-up based in Bristol with double-digit growth for the last 3 years. Are you passionate about Cyber Security? Are you a Cyber Security Analyst, Engineer, Pen Tester, Teacher or just a real enthusiast?
This could be an amazing opportunity to join a Cyber team of 10 to work on an award-winning platform, creating technical content and turning it into material to help train, inform and improve knowledge by hundreds of thousands of people across all industries.
What skills you’ll need
- Good technical understanding across multiple cyber security areas.
- Ability to turn technical content into simple, non-technical language.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of both beginners and experienced users topics around cyber security.
- Ideally previous experience writing theory and content.
- Able to read up on and research new developments and topics in the field of cyber security and feed back your findings to the team.
What you’ll be doing
As part of the cyber security team you will be tasked with creating the content for their real-time platform. The content you create will be driven by both market trends and from client requests. You will use various research methods to keep up to date with the market and establish new threats as and when they emerge, you will then collaborate with the team during daily stand ups and create the appropriate material. This can then be integrated with the platform and rolled out to users in real-time. As well as creating new material you will also maintain the existing platform ensuring it is kept up to date. Content will be created across several formats including written exercises, questions and gamification.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as joining a collaborative team within a company who offer a relaxed and fun working environment. You’ll be working in one of Bristols’ smartest offices complete with rooftop terrace, bar, games room (ps4, Daytona, darts, boardgames and more), lounge area and more. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary (£30-55K), 25 days holiday, flexible working hours, pension, tickets to industry events and cons, travel insurance, head space subscription, £250 per year to spend on learning a new skill (encouraged to be non-work related), monthly and quarterly socials, interest free bike loan and more.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.