— Data Consultancy
- Multi-Cloud design and builds.
- Work directly with the CTO during the discovery stage.
- Client-facing while remaining hands-on and close to the tech.
An award-winning consultancy is looking for a Data Architect to support senior management with a variety of client data projects.
What you'll be doing
Collaborating with the CTO, you will map out client data needs to provide solutions across BI, ETL and storage in a Cloud-based ecosystem. The CTO is highly experienced across the AWS, Azure and GCP ecosystems so you will have support during the design stage to help deliver optimal solutions.
From here, you will work with a team of engineers to develop and integrate the relevant data toolkit which may include the consultancy's own SAAS platform. You will be expected to delegate responsibilities and also support where necessary during the build stage.
Some clients will want off-the-shelf products, others a more tailored approach and it will be your responsibility to help them understand the best options available.
What you'll need to apply
- Experience as a Data Architect or Data Engineer
- Solid understanding and experience of working with dimensional data models
- Deep understanding of data quality, master data management & data warehouses
- Excellent understanding of business use cases for analytics and how to provide the data
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Data lake design desirable
- Cloud experience desirable
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £85k plus benefits. You will get to work end-to-end with all major Cloud providers and their data technologies including datalakes/warehouses, viz tools and machine learning.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Green Tech CompanyLocation:Bristol/remote, UKSalary:Circa £100k
— Financial ServicesLocation:Salisbury/remote, UKSalary:Up to £100k
— FTSE 100 Investment Management & Fintech leaderLocation:Bristol or remote, UKSalary:A competitive package in-line with market rate