— Market-Leading Business
- Join a data science team comprising multiple data engineers and data scientists.
- End-to-end machine learning model building and deployment.
- Work with a variety of technologies including Cloud, ML and DevOps tools.
This client is building a data science team in Bristol which will be working on a variety of machine learning projects. They require Data Engineers to implement machine learning across the organisation to improve processes and analytics.
Graduates with placement years, internships and personal projects delivered outside of university are encouraged to apply.
What you'll be doing
You will work with data engineers and data scientists to deploy ML algorithms to traditional methods of analysis. The production environment is already up and running so this role will be exploratory and research-focused.
You will work on end-to-end ML model building and deployment so this could be a great role for those new to/interested in this field.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or similar
- Programming experience required (Python preferred)
- ETL experience
- Cloud experience preferred
- Desire and ability to learn emerging technologies essential
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £45k plus bonus, benefits and the opportunity to progress machine learning skills and technologies.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading Tech FirmLocation:Bristol/remote, UKSalary:Up to £60k
— Industry Leading Tech FirmLocation:Bristol/remote, UKSalary:Up to £90k
— Junior to Midweight opportunities available.Location:Bristol / Remote, UKSalary:£45k & Benefits