— Data Science Consultancy
- Develop Cloud and Big Data solutions.
- Build on existing and design new services.
- Remote working, flexi-time and great bonuses.
This client is building their data engineering capability as they bolster their technology offerings to clients.
What you'll be doing
You will support the development and integration of several products, requiring you to work with a combination of serverless technologies with clients and internal teams.
You will build on top of existing platform services to deliver custom solutions to clients. As a result, you'll collaborate with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to ensure that the data is integrated and accessible.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Python, Scala or Java
- Experience with Spark/Hadoop/HDFS/Flink etc.
- Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure or similar)
- Agile or similar methodology preferred
- Docker preferred
- High performing graduates with demonstratable data/software engineering project achievements considered
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £50,000 DOE plus excellent bonuses and benefits package including flexi-time and work from home.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the job in further detail.